Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Do you hate?

I know that I have not written anything the whole of this month. That is okay, better late than never. I have been so busy that certain things were left undone. I will improve. Remember, God is not done with me yet. I am still in the process of becoming a better person. Talking of being a better person reminds me of the first letter of St. John. The purpose of this letter was to combat certain false ideas, especially about Jesus, and to deepen the spiritual and social awareness of the Christian community. Please spend some time with our brother John this week as you read and pray the five chapters of the First Letter of St. John. As you read please take note of this powerful line from the 15th verse of the third chapter, “Everyone who hates his bother is a murder, and you know that no murderer has eternal life remaining him”. This sounds very strong but is there a better way of saying the obvious? 

No comments:

Post a Comment