Thursday, March 10, 2011

Your love is overwhelming!


Now I understand why the disciples were first called Christians at Antioch. The reason is due to how the disciples showed and demonstrated love for one another. Since my mother passed yesterday, I have been overwhelmed with the amount of love I have received from my MSP brothers, my friends and almost everyone I know. The number of phone calls I have received between yesterday and this night is almost more than the calls I have received in the whole year. I have also been blessed by your gift and the offer of any thing that I might need. My posting today is simply to say thank you, thank you and thank you again. I am traveling to be with my family on Sunday. Please keep the prayer going up to heaven for us. I kind of have a feeling that we will all need it a lot. I think of you, as I know that you think of me. May God bless us all! Please keep the love going not just because my mom is dead, but because we have been commanded to love one another because God himself is love.

This evening I was on a conference call with my family and we were planning mom’s funeral. We selected the readings and everything about the final home going for mom. It was not easy, to say the least. Mom will be laid to rest on March 18, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. What else can I ask of you except to keep on praying for us. Thank you again and again, and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment